OK, let me see if I have it now.  What you're saying, L.J, is that if the
form that resides within the DA already exists with the proper DA roles on
the destination server, that I don't have to redeploy the application to
update that form?  That importing the form normally will allow the role/form
relationship to continue as it was?

Rick