That's correct.  While it is functional and useful, and at no additonal cost
(apart from installing and debugging it), it can hardly be called
"full-featured".  Perhaps it's designed to whet the users' appetites so that
they ask for the more full featured SRM application.

Product issues aside, I think that identifying one's Service Catalog should
be the first step in the ITIL process, and the SRM application *should*
support that as part of a lead-in to Incident and the rest.  When SRM
becomes far less cumbersome to configure, I think it will be a
recommendable accompaniment to Incident for customers just beginning their
ITIL journey.

Rick

--
Rick Cook