-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of john rosquist
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident & Problem...Separate Purchases?

**
The requestor console is intended to be a light weight "free" front end
to incident and change so that users can submit ticket and query for
results with out needing an app license. That said, it is practically
useless, unless that is all you want or need.

Incident and Problem are bundled together under the service desk banner.

John