Rem

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:06:46 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: HELPTo: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Hello my fellow Remedy lovers.

I kinda have this problem.  One of my admins decided to change something in
Remedy that they didnt like.  I say "something" cause I am not sure what was
changed.  I only know the end result.  The problem I am having is when you open
up Remedy and the HomePage is displayed.  We have the usual "Remedy approver",
"Remedy Management" stuff like that.  So this morning I discovered that none of
my client users had "Remedy Support" as a choice anymore.  I am baffled on how
to get that back.  I know there is an easy answer to this but I am dumbfounded.
 I am running ARS 6.3 on a Sun box with Patch 21.

Any help would be so appreciated you have no idea.-- Katherine