Hi All,

I have an AL workflow defined to execute on Window Close, and the action
defined is Open Window a dialog. Now when I run this workflow I get a
warning. "If AR System windows are still loading, they will load
incorrectly, if you have AR System windows still loading, do not press
OK until they complete". And if I click the OK button then the window
closes and the remaining workflow doesn't execute. If I click NO then
workflow continues. Is there a way to disable this warning or workaround
to perform the same functionality? I get this warning only when I run
the workflow over mid-tier and not on the user tool. Kindly update me if
anyone has come across such a situation.

And also another query is that is there a way to disable the Microsoft
IE warning asking on close of a window "do you wish to continue to be on
the form".

The server details are as follows:

Server version    : ARS 7.0.01 patch 003

Database          : Oracle 10g R2

Hardware           : sun4v

Operating System: SunOS 5.10

Thanks and regards,