And could you tell us some more about its cool features? I guess I'm confused
about it being based on Eclipse.  Eclipse is primarily a Java IDE and I don't
see how that's going to work with Remedy's point-and-click development method.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 2:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RUG update

** Tell me the name again Jarl, AR Developer Studio or just Developer Studio?

On 11/2/07, Jarl Grøneng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Actually there is no Administrator tool in 7.5 release, its named
        Developer Studio.And yes, its based on Eclipse.

        And you can create your $NULL\$ button to use with your Run If
qualification :-)

        --
        Jarl

        On 11/1/07, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        > **
        >
        > Just thought I would shoot a quick update to you all.  There's way
too much
        > to cover right now, but basic themes are:
        >
        > The AR System isn't going away, in fact, it is the core (I'm
listening to
        > Doug Mueller say it right now) to all that BMC is doing.  So let's
put that
        > thread away.
        > Support management is aware that there are problems, and they are
seeking
        > input that will help them to provide the proper solutions to those
problems.
        >  I liked the initiatives that they spoke about.
        > The new 7.5 (out mid-2008) Administrator tool is COOL!  The learning
curve
        > won't be nearly as steep as I had feared - most of us should be able
        > figure it out in a day or so.  LOTS of new functionality - details
when we
        > have more time.
        > The major initiative in ITSM is that Service Automation is the next
key
        > initiative, and getting IT to automate its own processes in addition
        > those of the business.
        > Vancouver is beautiful, and the meeting rooms have ALL been large
enough.

        > More later, just wanted to whet your appetites!
        >
        > Rick Cook __20060125_______________________This posting was
        > submitted with HTML in it___

ARSlist:"Where the Answers Are"

--