Norm,

Actually there are editors (just a sub part of the Eclipse IDE) that
does graphical layout of buttons etc for Java classes. The Editor
allows you to graphically create the Java source code and back and
forth too.

So the idea that it could be used to present the user with an "active
link window" that talk to the ARS server instead of making a *.java
file seems like a very "normal" thing for the IDE to do to me.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach