-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joseph Kubasek
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 12:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Case Sensitive User IDs?

Do you allow guests? Is it possible the the users are getting logged in
as a guest. For example:
Network account: JoeUser
remedy account: joeuser
User types:        JoeUser

In this case, if you allow unauthenticated guests, then remedy would log
the user in as the guest user JoeUser instead of the the defined user
joeuser.

Joe Kubasek