  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sokol, Brian
        Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 11:37 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: OSX 10.5 + Safari + ARS 7.1 = :)

        **

        Just tested Safari on OSX 10.5 and ARS 7.1 and it works great! I
submitted this as an enhancement request in 2003. Now we just have to
upgrade the operating system on 500 Macs :(

        Brian Sokol
        Manager, Desktop Services
        Scholastic Inc.
        557 Broadway