I am about to create a development environment for our
production ARS setup with ITSM 7.

After the software installs, I am planning to copy the
database from production and dump it on development.
What kind of cleanup do I have to do afterwards...with
server name references?

Our production environment has server group setup, not
in development. I'm hoping when I start development
server, the ranking form will be removed so I won't
have to worry about that. Code, as far as I know, is
not supposed to have hard-coded server name
references. So I'm expecting an easy database copy.

Please tell me if I'm being too naive here. I haven't
done database copy since 6.0.x version.

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com