-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eli Schilling
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 1:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Push fields only if not $NULL$

J.T.

Why would you only push to fields that are NULL?  What if your source has
updated since the record was created in the staging form...wouldn't you want
the updated value?

Would it be easier to define certain fields that you did NOT want to update
if there was a pre-existing value.  You'd still need to have a filter (or
action) for each field...but this would trim the number down from 82.

If you wanted to do something for all 82 fields you might be able to get
creative with a SQL set fields statement.  I couldn't come up with it off
the top of my head but you might be able to identify the empty columns that
way...

Just a few ideas....

Cheers!
Eli