I have asked this question before, and the answer was to create a report
using Crystal 10 or higher.  Until recently, I have not had CR XI at my
disposal.  I have received a trial copy and want to get this to work, so
that I can purchase the full version.

I have ARS version 7.0, I have a Crystal Report (Developed in CR XI, and
NOT Migrated from < CR10), and I wish to incorporate this into the
Remedy User Client.

I place it into the Ar System\HOME Directory, and I see the report when
I go to Tools/Reporting.

When I right click and say preview, I get a popup for my report
parameters.  When I select parameters and say OK, I get this error:
An error occurred while generating the Crystal report: 0x80047e48 -
Logon failed. (ARERR 1904)

This has to be due to an ODBC Configuration issue.  The connection on
the ARS Server is the same as the client on which I have the CR
Developer installed.  What is the proper steps to accomplish this?

Thanks!
Michael