From: LJ LongWing (Head)
Sent: Fri 12/28/2007 1:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Server Group Error 8745

**
The first restart today was by complete reboot of the server...so no
possibility of a thread not shutting down...and it started happening as you can
see almost exactly an hour afterwards.  Then the second you see is just a
restart of the service, and again, an hour before throwing the error again...so
I don't think it's a thread issue.