end

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 12:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Suppressing Remedy Macro errors

**

Raul,

If you are looking to suppress the no match error, you are looking
towards that might be something much bigger than suppressing the error..
Whether done from the server or even the client side if that is
possible, you DO NOT want to suppress EVERY no match error. This may
break certain points in your application where you NEED that error as a
check. You will need to modify all these areas and and create workflow
to handle a no match error..

Its probably a much bigger ice burg than it appears at its tip...

Joe