  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shyman, Jonathan
  Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 1:29 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Server Group Error 8745

  **
  Since this seems to be occurring during server group communication I would
wonder if the two servers can talk to each other.

  If these servers are in fact in a servergroup, here's what I'd do to start
troubleshooting:

  1. Make sure each server in the group can ping each other server both by
short name and my fully-qualified domain name (FQDN)
  2. Make sure each server in the group can ping the server group host name.
I'm assuming you are using a hardware load-balancer of some kind to do this
and that it has its own name and IP address
  3. Make sure the hosts file on each server points to the server group host
name for its own IP.

  J.T. Shyman
  Column Technologies
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]