-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Server Configuration Recommendations

**

Hi Phil,

I believe it is RAID 5 and there is a lot of disk I/O but it doesn't
seem to be excessive.  What tools do you recommend to evaluate that
other than Task Manager?

It's a progressive thing-the more that log in, the worse it gets so I'm
more inclined to believe we have some excessive database activity.  I'm
getting tired of getting beat up by the users so I'm looking for any
recommendations of things to look for.

Good to hear from you,

Craig Carter