-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 3:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Incident form, Work Info History counters

Is it just my test system (ITSM 7.0.02.006), or has anyone else noted
that there is a general inconsistency between the number of actual Work
Info entries of each Communication Type (Inbound and Outbound) and the
totals that displayed in the two Work Info History counters on the
Incident form??

I was trying to figure out how to update these counters on the Incident
(HPD:Help Desk) form - when I create new Work Info entries directly into
the HPD:WorkLog form for a given incident using Kinetic Request, but
after looking at existing tickets updated directly in the Incident form
(or from the Requester Console interface), the counter numbers don't add
up anyway.  I was concerned that the statistics would not match the
numbers and types of Work Info entries once customers start adding
Inbound entries from my Kinetic interface, but it looks like the
Incident module has already ensured that they won't add up with its OOTB
work flow.

Are these counters working correctly on anyone's test or deployed
Incident Management 7.x system???

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/