-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ganga Prasad
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Control over Request ID

**
Thanks Rick
In fact issue with me is that the request ID generated are not in
sequence. So can we make the is possible to break the sequence or if
broken then make it in order ?

Thanks and Regards,
Ganga Prasad Pattnaik,
( Remedy Skilled Professional )