Neel
Let me be bit more clearer. Lets say I have last request ID
000000000012345.I am going ahead with a new ticket. I don't save the ticket
and cancel it.
Next I am creating a ticket and saving it then my new request ID will be
000000000012347 instead of 000000000012346.

My understanding behind this in above scenario is I tried to create a
instance of the ticket and the Next Reqest ID  is incremented by 1 and when
i again tried to create a ticket again the Next Reqest ID incremented by 1
and it gave me the number 000000000012347.

Is this the way it work ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ganga Prasad Pattnaik,