  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prashant Patil
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 12:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Explicitly Invalidate Remedy Session

** Hi Thivagar,

You can do that with the url format:

http://<server>/arsys/servlet/LoginServlet?server=<server>&username=<usernam
e>&pwd=<pwd>&goto=/arsys/forms/<server>/<form_name>

Regards,
Prashant

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Thivagar Sankaran
Could you please share the methods used to achieve remedy login inside the
corporate portal?

Thanks & Regards,

Thivagar Sankaran

ITIL Foundation - Certified