Hi All

We need help on sending SMS. My client wants to receive a SMS whenever
the priority 1 ticket is raised.

Is there any functionality available in ITSM 7? Or can we use the pager
functionality to configure SMS?

It would be helpful for us if anybody share this functionality.

Thanks & Regards

Kalyani

html___