Scott,
I would love for you to prove that to both yourself and me, because I have
experienced differently.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Parrish
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 8:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: User can see fields with no permissions

LJ,
This is not true. If you remove all permissions to a field AND uncheck Allow
Any User To Submit, then that field will disappear for any user who is not
an Administrator, whether this field is a char, int or otherwise. Also, if
you remove any implicit permissions (submitter, assignee) and uncheck Allow
Any User To Submit, the field will also disappear from the view.

Dwayne,
Do you have any implicit permissions on the field, such as submitter or
assignee? Also, have you checked this person's membership in other groups?
(Maybe he is a member of a different group that does have permission to the
field.)

Scott Parrish
IT Prophets, LLC
(770) 653-5203