Also as I saw it:
(S)he asked the question.

(S)he got some answers. A few of those had a jab or two. Why the initial
jabs..I don't know. I don't care for these silly nicknames instead of real
names either, but hey, to each his own.

Anyway, (S)he replied back and threw a jab of his/her own in. That's ok in
my book too.get jabbed at, you can jab back.

But then (S)He discounted some of the answers provided as being either
untrue ("I don't believe the admin tool could break your server.") and/or a
waste of time.

That's the part that I didn't care for. (S)he's in a pinch, asks a question
and then scoffs at the answers? I mean it's not like they him/her to go on a
virtual Snipe hunt..

If you ask a question and get replies from these good folks, don't come back
and tell them that their ideas/thoughts/replies are useless or untrue.

MTCW,

Tim