From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed Apr 16 18:19:32 2008
Subject: Re: aradmin crashes

** I'm not busting his/her chops (I honestly don't know the gender involved,
since (s)he hasn't provided an actual name from which one might derive same).

(S)he stated that (s)he was unhappy with the level of free service provided
here, and indicated a desire to find same elsewhere.  Dave and I were simply
stating that leaving was one option available, and that no one would stop
him/her from doing so.  The same is true of staying.  (S)he is free to choose
whichever fits him/her best.

Rick