From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 1:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Administrative Access

**
Hi,

I do not need the development server to just to create a Crystal Report.
I need the development server to see the forms/ the fields to build the logic
to create the algorithms to create the Crystal Report.  When linking did not
work, I have even need to create "join" forms to bring the data together.

In a message dated 4/28/2008 1:43:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL