Look through - BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.1.00 Integrating with
Plug-ins and Third-Party Products manual and choose the method that works best
for your company/skills.
http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/93/94/69394/69394.pdf
You will need a support ID to see the document. If your company doesn't have a
support ID, you have a few options -
1. Ask the customer who needs the integration for a copy.
2. Join the BMC partner program as a technical alliance - then you can
eventually advertise your integration.
3. Contact BMC and ask for a copy of the manual
Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]