I was sort of looking at the problem from a product perspective.Meaning -
you wanted to add to the functionality of your product a "canned" Remedy
integration.
Which to me means - any version of Remedy (within reason) and any Helpdesk
be it custom, ITSM, ESS (Buoyant), etc...

So - relying on the published ITSM 7 web service - would be a bad plan.

But - if each integration is going to be a one-off consulting -- then I
think you have lots of options.

-John