Turn on ur plugin logs(fine) and let me know what auth error u see in there?

Regards,
Roney Varghese

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2008, at 7:12 AM, "Pierson, Shawn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I added the mid tier ip address as well as 127.0.0.1 just in case.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG ] On Behalf Of Roney Varghese
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 4:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IIS remoteuser for Single-Sign On

Dear Shawn,

Have you added the midtier ip address to the areasso.cfg file in the
AR Server/conf folder?

Regards,
Roney Varghese

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2008, at 3:34 PM, "Pierson, Shawn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Thanks Jarl,

That got me much further, and I can see that my login name is being
passed now.  However, I'm still having issues which I'll bring up
below.

The output log says:
SSO: Remote User Name (including domain): energy\spierson
SSO: Remote User Name (no domain): spierson
SSO: Setting username to lower case...
SSO: Authenticating with username: spierson
SSO: Using AuthString: Qk1DIFJlbWVkeSBBUlN5c3RlbQ==
ARERR [623] Authentication failed

So now it's clear that it is trying to pass my information, but for
some reason the authentication is still failing.  Any ideas on what
the next step in troubleshooting this should be?

Thanks again,

Shawn Pierson