Bruce, if you can, check the recent archives for info I posted on this.
I'll be glad to fill in details as you might ask.

Rick

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Scott
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Organizational classifications (ITSM 7.x)

**

Hello list.

We have finally begun our upgrade from ARS 5.1.2/ITSM 5.6 to ARS
7.1/ITSM7.0.  I am beginning the configuration of the new version on our
development system.  I am at the point of creating the classifications and
want to involve the groups that work the tickets to create the
classifications they feel most comfortable with using, however I have been
unable to find definitions or even examples of organizational
classifications that they can understand or expand on.  Can anyone point me
in the right direction to find decent examples or clear definitions that you
may have used?

Thanks,

Bruce Scott

Application Developer - Remedy