Norm,

Don't make me cry this early in the week.

From: Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE
Sent: Tue 06-May-08 13:15
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITIL Remedy

> Anyway, this is just my two cents on this topic.  Working in I.T.
requires more of us than it used to.  We can't be bearded hermits hiding
in dark server rooms doing mysterious things all day.  We have to be
professionals who know how to interact with others and work for the good
of our customers.  That is, after all, what ITIL is out to help us do.

Well, yes, of course...no kidding.

Folks, there is a reason why "Dilbert" is so popular: Smart worker bee
engineer who sees so many things wrong
With his company and its processes yet is powerless to do anything about
it.  Manager is a dolt, bureaucracy is deep, top management is
unapproachable...

It's popular because it rings true with so many.