Wow, thanks Kathy for starting this thread with the below seemingly
innocent question:

Kathy Morris wrote:

Hi,

In Remedy ITSM 7.0.1 - who should be the actual "Owner" of the ticket.
Should it be the assigned group or the Help Desk?

What are the advantages of one over the other.

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company