________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Field Meta Properties?

**
Can't you just control the visibility of the field using an AL Guide and
use that guide to do the rest of the stuff you want depending on its
visibility status?

Checking the change flag of a field at client level would be a nice to
have feature though it is possible to do this via workflow too..

Go for it, they seem to be reasonable RFE's.. having these would make
life a little more easier..

Joe