________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Having trouble reaching plug-in server

** ps -ef | grep plug

root     27281 27246  0 11:23 pts/2    00:00:01 java -Xmx512m -classpath
/opt/ar/remedy-app/pluginsvr:/opt/ar/remedy-app/pluginsvr/arpluginsvr71.
jar com.bmc.arsys.pluginsvr.ARPluginServerMain -x <servername> -i
/opt/ar/remedy-app -m

root     28179 27246  0 12:00 pts/2    00:00:00 ./arplugin -s
<servername> -i /opt/ar/remedy-app

Looks like it's running to me.  Anyone disagree?

Rick

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Wirasat Siddiqi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>