All,

I just got this from Ben Healy. Looks like there is a bug in patch 007.

Defect #SW00290729 - ITSM7 patch007 installer failed with "Internal Error:
Unable to build patch summary. Installation cannot continue". See attached
installer log.

The problem can be caused if the SHARE:Application_Properties form does not
have Property Name = DataLanguage and / or Property Name =LanguagePacks for
each ITSM application.

If either of the above are missing they will need to be created (see
attached SHARE_Application_Properties.zip for example) before re-running the
installation.

Howard