Ah, yes, good old SHARE:Application_Properties.  The bane of many a Remedy
install script.  You'd think that since it only exists to keep track of the
state of the system, largely for Remedy installation scripts, that they'd
spend a bit more attention on making sure that the two worked better
together before releasing a new patch.

Rick