But when 'you' did this, were you logged in as someone in the group for
Change Assignee, or as someone in the group for Change Manager?  Also,
are you or is this person who is attempting this set up with appropriate
roles for the group to include Infrastructure Change Manager?  It could
be that you don't have the proper 'roles' or groups set for yourself?
This is just a guess.  The people who you set up as Change Managers must
be in the Change Management group (whatever you are calling it) and they
must also have the Infrastructure Change Manager role assigned and they
must also be set to Available.
Keep us posted - I am making certain assumptions here on the setup in
your environment, so not sure if I am hitting the mark for you or not.
:)

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated