Wow Rick!  Great idea for a father son trip....  And a wonderful way to send
him off on a truly momentous journey!  Good luck to him (and you).

Sometimes (I've discovered) the best way (in the south...can't speak for TX)
to find great Q is to get off the beaten path.  Find those little country
towns and look to see which place has parking!  There are some real hidden
gems out there!

I just found out that this is my last month in Seattle, but your idea has
inspired me to pull out my Oklahoma Joe for one more round of smoking before
I load up the family and head East.

Take care of yourself, We'll keep young master Cook in our thoughts!

Warren

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the University
of Washington, or the State of Washington. They are my own.