Yeah, I know that opinions can get kinda heated if people insist that
there's only ONE kind of PERFECT BBQ.  That's why I'm taking the view that
cooked meat on my plate is rarely bad.  I'm looking to try the best from
everywhere, and enjoy it all, especially the people we meet along the way.
We'll be taking some pics and video along the way, too, for posterity.

Thanks to all who've contributed so far.  I look forward to more, too!

Rick