Hey Rick - if you end up just hitting 5 to go south you will probably
miss this, but just in case my favorite is Back Forty BBQ.  They have
about 4 or 5 locations - all in the northern California area (more north
even than I am - I have to drive almost 60 miles to get to the closest
one).  It's Austin Texas style and I go out of my way to buy their sauce
- ymmmmmm.  You may not make it there, but you never know.  Have lots of
fun and lots of adventures.  See their site:

http://www.backforty.us/

:-)

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated