________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Decou, Candace M
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BBQ tour

**

You dog you!  Did you ever take me there when I was up there working
with you guys?

LOL

Hope you are well!

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated