________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issue with AIE and Oracle

**
That is my thought as well or is it looking at what the arserver is
talking to.

Thanks for the info,

Howard

On 6/19/08, strauss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        **

        You must be hitting some sort of oracle-specific issue (on which
I will be of no help). My AIE instances draw their data from a dedicated
SQL Server that has databases populated from our eDir LDAP and
PeopleSoft property systems. The SQL Server hosting the ARSystem
database is on yet another, completely different SQL Server. The two SQL
Servers, the AR Server, and the AIE server are all on separate machines,
with connections limited to their subnet.

        Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
        Call Tracking Administration Manager
        http://itsm.unt.edu/