http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issue with AIE and Oracle

**

Having never used AIE my question would be ... Is anyone using it to
access multiple database manufacturers at the same time (i.e.  MS SQL
and Oracle at the same time), or are people using just one manufacturer
at a time (i.e.accessing multiple Oracle databases, or accessing
multiple MS SQL databases, or accessing multiple Sybase databases)?

Fred

  _____