Brian

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 2:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Issue with AIE and Oracle

**

Happy weekend to all,

I have tried everything I can think of and BMC as well, it might be a bug of
some kind.

Using the command line it work.

I will post was BMC comes back with.

Howard

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

Have you entered your oracle configurations correctly in the helper utility
that is bundled with AIE? Oracle home, SID, username, password??

Joe