Seems like there ought to be a way to quickly export, modify, and import the
config data with the new company name in it, and that it wouldn't take all
that long to create.  Chris, did you use some automated setup for this;
perhaps one of the ITSM data import utilities?

Or are there other concerns that that approach would miss or mishandle?

Rick