http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moore, Christopher Allen
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Renaming a company in ITSM 7

**

Hey everyone-

I've been asked to look into renaming a few companies in our system.
It's not something you can just do from the company form obviously...has
anyone had any experience trying this?  Will I just end up having to
create new companies and setting all the people associated with the old
ones to the new companies?

ITSM 7.0

Thanks,

Chris