David, we had to do that once at the afb, if I remember correctly.

Step one is to let your people know that Remedy doesn't use lines of code in the way they would expect. You could give them the number of objects in the admin tool, or you could try to count the number of objects in the underlying database, which should be a lot more than what you see in the admin tool. This may work better since every object in Remedy has a row in a table somewhere...unless I'm wrong about this.

Or, you could guess. For example, would each AL represent 100 lines of code? 1000?

Get with your database people. They will have the same requirement most likely. Ask them what they do to document their systems.

Drew
Tulsa