I believe there is an option on whether to retain a copy of the sent
messages.  Are you sure the email is not being sent and then the record
is being deleted from the form?

Craig Carter

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CS/SCCE
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 3:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Baffling Email Problem

**

Hello everyone:

Here's something you don't see every day.  For some reason, a Remedy
server of a site I support cannot find its AR System Email Messages
form!

The system has about 12 filters that each generate a notification based
on ticket status changes.  What's weird isn't that the notifications
aren't going out-it's that the notifications never get created in the
Messages form.  It's like the filters generating the notifications are
just skipping the notification action.

Anyone seen this before?

ARS 6.3 patch 21

Windows 2003