________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nadia Dolnikoff
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Alert Tool

Hi,
Thank you for your response.
We use for our AR server port 1047, shouldn't the port for the server
and for the alert tool suppose to be the same?
Do I need to open a new port for the alert? I mean the port you've
specified?
Also, I tried to disable the firewall on my PC but I still couldn't
receive a pop up message (onlya message in the alert list).
Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Nadia Shaalo
Remedy Administrator