From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Nadia Dolnikoff
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Alert Tool

Hi,
Thank you for your response.
We use for our AR server port 1047, shouldn't the port for the server and for
the alert tool suppose to be the same?
Do I need to open a new port for the alert? I mean the port you've specified?
Also, I tried to disable the firewall on my PC but I still couldn't receive a
pop up message (onlya message in the alert list).
Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Nadia Shaalo
Remedy Administrator
IBM Global Services Israel
tel:03-9165600 (ext:5600)
mobile:050-7374017
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anne Ramey
B&T Analyst
State of North Carolina
Office of Information Technology Services (ITS)
Enterprise Solutions Division
IT Service Management and IT Asset Management Support
(919)754-6521
http://its.state.nc.us<http://its.state.nc.us/>

RHCE, ITIL Foundation

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.