I turned on Filter logging on the server and it shows "Failed Qualification".

However, if I manually hit the save button it shows the Filter running.

I looked at Last Modified By and it is AR_ESCALATOR.

There has to be a way to trigger a "Modify".

With my escalation I have tried a "SET FIELDS" - didn't work.  Then I
tried a "PUSH FIELDS" - didn't work.

But I know my Filter is good because if I manually hit the save button
it fires.  I have tried 'TR.FieldName' != $NULL$ and 'FieldName' !=
$NULL$ - both do not work - I have turned on Filter Logging both
times.